Introducing BEAUBIT Beauty's Updated IPL Laser Hair Removal Kit that will keep you hair-free in just weeks—no more shaving or waxing!
- Designed with clinical-grade technology and Intense Pulsed Light technology, this handheld IPL set is safe and gentle on the skin. Use the IPL Laser Hair Removal Handset to remove the hair on the body, including your legs, underarms, bikini area, belly, and arms.
- This new version has also been updated to have an ice-cooling feature, and its new shape is also easier to hold!
- Our IPL Hair Removal Handset Kit works effectively on (naturally) dark blonde, brown and black hairs. As with other light-based treatments, IPL Hair Removal System is not effective on red, light blonde, or white/grey hair.
- Device flashes can last you about 10+ years when used as recommended.
What's in the box:
1x IPL Laser Hair Removal Handset
1x Adapter Plug (UK/SG/HK)
1x User Manual
How to use:
Use the IPL Laser Hair Removal Handset to remove the hair on the body. Areas of the body include legs, underarms, bikini area, belly, and arms.
Step 1: Shave the hair on the area of the body. Ensure that the area is clean and dry before use.
Step 2: Adjust the power level setting. Put on your sunglasses. We recommend levels between 3-5 for hair removal.
To turn on the cooling function, please do the following:
1. Press the switch (on/off) button and the flash (manual) button at the same time.
2. The snowflake symbol should appear above the energy display.
Step 3: After each session, put an iced towel over the affected area to cool the skin.
Step 4: Follow up with your favourite moisturizer.
- Wax or epilate your hair one day before your IPL treatment.
- Avoid direct sun exposure and wear daily sunscreen of SPF 30. Treated skin will be sensitive to the sun after an IPL treatment, it is recommended to cover up with SPF.
- Do keep your skin moisturized at all times. As the skin heals from an IPL treatment, it will start to dry out and peel a little. Apply a thick moisturizing cream in the morning and at night. Makeup can be worn 24-48 hours after treatment, as long as it is applied and removed gently.
- Use a gentle cleanser with warm water at least twice a day during the healing process. Avoid skin care products that contain benzoyl peroxide, Retin-A, Retinol, or glycolic acids if you have done a treatment on your face.
- Do not scratch or pick at blemishes that will surface. Allow them to heal and naturally flake off.
- Avoid strenuous exercising, hot baths, showers, or hot tubs for at least 48 hours. Overheating the skin in the first 24-48 hours can alter the final results.