TERMS & PRIVACY
Introduction and Definitions
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII). We acquire PII that may include, in certain contexts, your name, postal address, zip code, email address, and telephone number. We also acquire your IP address, User ID, and/or Device ID, which certain jurisdictions consider to be PII because it could be used to identify an individual or Device if it were combined with other identifying information.
- Anonymous Data. Some of the Data that we acquire cannot identify, distinguish or trace you or your Device, even if combined with other identifying information, and some Data that could be considered PII when combined with other identifying information is not used in a way that identifies, distinguishes or traces you or your Device, but is instead used in an anonymous way, often aggregated with other anonymous Data about other users.
- Communications via Online Services and its content
- Personal Information from newsletters, surveys, promotions and competitions, if you choose to respond to, or participate in, them
- Data Acquired Elsewhere. We may also acquire your PII or other Data offline or otherwise outside of the Service. For example, we may purchase or otherwise acquire such Data from third party data suppliers. We reserve the right to merge or co-mingle this other Data with your PII and Data collected on or through the Service.
- Social Network Integration. If you choose to access, visit and/or use any third party social networking service(s), we may receive your Data that has been made available to those services, including information about your contacts on those services.
Protection & Security. We take commercially reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access to, or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of, data shared with us. In the event that we believe the security of your Data in our possession or control may have been breached, we will notify you. We cannot however, secure personal data from cyber-attacks, such as hacking, spyware and viruses and cannot be held liable for any unauthorized disclosure, loss or destruction of personal data arising from such risks.
Retention of Personal Information
We will not store personal data if unnecessary.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer's hard drive. Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
With respect to the Photos, Videos, Submissions, and any content or other materials you provide to or upload through the Site or share with other Site users or recipients (collectively, “User Content”), you represent and warrant that you own all right, title and interest in and to such User Content, including, without limitation, all copyrights and rights of publicity contained therein, and that all User Content provided by you is accurate, complete, up-to-date, and in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You shall not (and shall not permit any third party to) take any action or upload, post, or otherwise distribute any User Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity or violates any law or contractual duty. You shall not (and shall not permit any third party to) take any action or upload, post, or otherwise distribute any User Content that you know if false, misleading, untruthful or inaccurate, or is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, offensive, profane, contains or depicts nudity, contains or depicts sexual activity, or is otherwise inappropriate as determined by us in our sole discretion. Any content created by Blunies Pte Ltd with talent and user's face has been granted full permission and loading rights. "Talent" hereby grant us permission to use and authorize others to use your name or social media handle in association with the Photos for identification, publicity related to the Services and similar promotional purposes, including after your termination of your Services. You represent and warrant that the posting and use of your Photos, including to the extent such Photos include your name, username, likeness, voice, or photograph, does not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark and other intellectual property rights. By agreeing as our "Talent", you hereby grant and will grant Blunies Pte Ltd and its affiliated companies, successors and assigns a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty free, fully paid up, transferable, sub-licensable, perpetual, irrevocable license to reproduce, adapt, publish, create derivative works from, copy, display, upload, publicly perform, distribute, store, modify and otherwise use your User Content and any name, username, likeness, voice or photograph provided in connection with your User Content, without compensation to you, in connection with the operation of the Site or the promotion, advertising or marketing of the Services, in any form, medium or technology now known or later developed, and including after your termination of your Account or the Services. For clarity, the foregoing license does not affect your other ownership or license rights in your User Content, including the right to grant additional licenses to your User Content, unless otherwise agreed in writing. You represent and warrant that you have all rights to grant such licenses to us without infringement or violation of any third party rights, including without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
If you still have questions after going through this list, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.