Free Delivery in Singapore Above S$40 | Questions? Whatsapp +65 8951 8130
Take your at-home spa experience to the next level with OSEA's Gua Sha Sculptor.
The age-old practice of Gua Sha facial massage helps release facial tension, sweeps away toxins and firms skin for an overall sense of health and wellbeing.
How to use
1) Spritz freshly cleansed skin with your favorite hydrating mist either OSEA's Sea Mineral Mist or OSEA's Vitamin Sea Serum and apply facial oil, OSEA's Hyaluronic Sea Serum to provide a smooth base and prevent tugging.
2) Begin at the neck and work your way up in long, gentle strokes.
3) Using the notched side of the Gua Sha, glide along the jawline and chin in outward motions.
4) Rotate your Gua Sha to align with the natural contours of your cheeks and forehead, then sweep outwards towards the hairline.
5) Finish by using the corners of your Gua Sha tool to relieve tension at pressure points on the jaw, temples and cheekbones.
Melt muscle tension and improve skin firmness. With consistent use, facial Gua Sha can help smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
PRO TIP: Can also be used on hands to release muscle tension.
Jade Stone, Resin.
GET BEST IN BEAUTY FIRST. SIGN UP HERE FOR EXCLUSIVE ACCESS.